List #55 June 24, 2002
10 Fads I Wish Would Come Back (Nostalgia Warning)
1. Simple stiletto heels- No Platforms, just good old 1980′s F*ck me pumps.
2. Jeans with waist lines ABOVE the hips. (How low can they go?)
3. Video Games that cost a quarter.
4. Hand Written Letters- Email is great, but it’s just so empty.
5. Quiet Theaters- Is there something wrong with leaving your 6 kids at home for this showing of “Black Hawk Down?”
6. Non-Deadly Gang Fights. What’s wrong with a good old fashioned rumble? Now everyone shoots each other.
7. The 6 O’Clock/11 O’Clock News- Now it’s on 24/7. Even local news is on from 4 to 7.
8. A National Sense of Humor- Political Correctness and a sense of group entitlement have killed our ability to laugh at ourselves.
9. Personal Responsibility- Is there something wrong with looking in the mirror and thinking that it just might be your own damn fault?
10. An Informed Voting Public, A Non-Biased Media, Selfless Corporations, Honest Labor Unions and Logical Feminists- Oh who am I kidding, we’ve NEVER had any of those and probably never will.
Damn, I cant argue with ANY of these…nice going Rog yer a good Libertarian.